European Advisory Services
The European Advisory Services team advises entrepreneurs on obtaining public support for infrastructure, production, service and R&D projects, as well as on conducting large investment processes, from the moment of taking the decision to invest, choosing the optimal structure and negotiating the support package.
Our services aiming to obtain external financing of investments are comprehensive and include the following steps:
- building up the project concept (analysing documents held by the Company; preparing the optimal strategy to apply for aid, recommendations related to the final shape of the project);
- preparing application documents together with all the required attachments;
- supporting during proceedings before the European Commission;
- financial settlement of the project and ongoing advice on the investment;
- training related to the implementation principles of a project which has been granted state aid;
- ongoing advice on issues relating to state aid.