An internal audit is an excellent control and advisory tool. We will evaluate risk management and organizational governance processes in a structured way that will contribute to improving the performance of the entire organization.
An internal audit is a tool that:
- helps the organization achieve both short-term and strategic goals;
- provides assurance about the effectiveness of processes within the organization;
- influences the improvement of operational activities of the organization;
- ensures the improvement of internal control functioning in the Company;
- provides a basis for the provision of consultancy services to the Authorities of the organization.
An audit may refer to an entire system, a specific process, project or product.
The basis for assessment during an audit is the degree of compliance of audited aspects with established standards, legal regulations, norms, internal rules (policies, procedures) or other rules related to the subject of the audit.